AQM stands for advise, quality and management.
The driving force behind AQM International Consulting is Jos Valkenburg (1956). First, he has built his career with renowned companies like Holco, Philips, and Hoogovens (now Tata Steel) over a period of 20 years. Since 1999, Jos has been working as an independent consultant and specialized in the manufacturing industry. He brings about a direct and good result in challenging projects at customers in automotive, metal-electro, mechanical engineering, aircraft assembly and food industry. AQM ensures that production and internal logistics within a company connect better to each other, so the owner will not only now, but also in the future, save money and increase the output:
- Creating standard times
- Optimisation of workplace and work process
- Support in setting up new production lines in connection with product development or reshoring (flow, layout, staffing and logistics)
Jos is in his home city Venlo socially involved and supports next foundations and associations:
- Show orchestra Harmonie Fortissimo (www.fortissimo-venlo.nl)
- Foundation Nazareth Foundation Malawi (www.malawivillage.nl)
- Foundation Saitoti (www.saitoti.nl)
- Maria Auxiliatrix Run (www.ma-run.nl)
- Stichting het gehandicapte kind [Foundation disabled child] (No child withhout friends)
AQM International Consulting is a successful company in designing and optimising production processes and working methods. Tailored to the manufacturing industry in the Benelux countries and West Germany. AQM International Consulting not only helps with appropriate advice, but also with the implementation. Characterized by the involvement of the employees, so that the management can (again) focus on entrepreneurship.
AQM International Consulting strives for sustainable and responsible flourishing of organisations and their employees, resulting in meaningful retention of jobs in the manufacturing industry.